- Detailed assessment of acquired license areas and analysis of available seismic (2D & 3D), petrophysical and drilled well data and regional geological data.
- Preparation of work programme and budget.
- Determining and detailing the scope of work and technical requirements for each stage of exploration i.e. from seismic data acquisition to interpretation of G&G data.
- Prospect evaluation and ranking.
- Identification of service providers and contractors, preparation of EOI & tenders, establish rate reasonability and assist in negotiations at each of the exploration stages.
- Determining parameters for assessment of in-place hydrocarbon volumes and compute geological resources and oil and gas reserves.
- Reserves Determination and categorization.
- Reserves Verification and Classification.
- Perform reserves evaluations on probabilistic pattern to be used as the basis for sales, loan or company financial statements.